Subscribe Now to EEA Media
Or, log-in to update your account
Key Benefits of EEA
Find invaluable how-to and reference articles on leadership, engagement, rewards, and recognition.
- Access hundreds of useful information links.
- Opt-in for news and trends on the topics of your choice.
- Get expertise advice on key issues.
- Connect with others who share similar challenges and interests.
Why Sign Up?
- Receive notifications of new content of interest to you.
- Participate in forums to get answers to your questions.
- Save links to content in your personal account library.
- Connect with others.
Enterprise Engagement Overview
The Emerging Field of Enterprise Engagement
What business people need to know.
Unique Celebrates 25th Anniversary With Travel RewardsA team of three agencies created the reward trip for Unique, which wanted a sophisticated, urban setting that would appeal to its young, dynamic staff. New York City was chosen as the destination, so the trip was themed "Unique Goes Broadway." A six-month-long communication campaign was created to build excitement. A red, white, and blue Big Apple logo was created. A monthly edition of a bilingual newsletter, titled "Unique New York Times," outlined program details, and a series of 3-D promotional mailings was sent to employees. One contained an American flag-print bow tie to be worn by male employees at the final event. Ladies received a blue boa to complement the men's tie. Confirmation information was sent to all guests in a custom-designed American-flag-print box containing a logoed T-shirt, shorts, cap, luggage tags, hotel information, and program guide.
Key EEA Resources
- Enterprise Engagement Overview
- Economics of Engagement
- EE Training and Certification
- Live Education Schedule
- Recorded Webinars/Textbook Chapters
- The Enterprise Engagement Online Test
- EE Certified Practitioners
- Good Company Stock Index
- Benchmark Your Engagement Practices
- Benchmark Your Personal Engagement