The Engagement Agency’s M&A group expands to provide mergers and acquisition services for owners proud of their investment in people.
The Engagement Agency Human Capital and Engagement Mergers & Acquisitions
service is designed for business owners who believe that their investments in people have increased the organization’s value or who have solutions that can help organizations increase their engagement and human capital return on investment. The Engagement Agency M&A group also supports sellers seeking to find buyers that understand the value of their people investments in the determination of valuation.
The Engagement Agency service provides to organizations business brokerage and valuation services using transparent human capital valuation, risk, and opportunity factors to provide insights into future performance based on effective people management practices. Using the Engagement Agency’s business model, the company’s services draw upon a diverse group of practitioners in human capital benchmarking and valuations as needed.
The new M&A group focuses mostly on the needs of sellers but can assist with acquisition strategies. According to its founder, Bruce Bolger, “The Engagement Agency team has unmatched experience in the human capital field and extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions and believes that the value of people strategies and human capital remain a largely overlooked source of growth and risk in the investment community. The company can provide human capital valuation services consistent with new US Securities & Exchange Commission disclosure requirements that can help privately held companies put a better light on their business operations as well, adds Bolger, Founder of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org
, the parent of the Engagement Agency.
Providing advisory services to the Engagement Agency is Michael Mazer, who has served as business advisor to the Enterprise Engagement Alliance and its corporate parent, Engagement Enterprises LLC, since 2008. See ESM: An M&A Experts View of the Engagement Marketplace
. He has assisted the Engagement Agency M&A group for three years in developing strategies to help engagement solution providers seeking an exit to a strategic acquirer to take advantage of the growth of the engagement field. Mazer has specialized in telecommunications M&A for over 25 years. He holds his Series 79 license and is affiliated with W. G. Nielsen & Co., a registered broker/dealer and FINRA member. In his advisory role, Mazer will leverage his extensive experience helping sellers develop strategies to find the right buyers as well as his affiliation with the EEA and the research and insights of Engagement Agency solution provider partners to present companies in a way that highlights the value of their people strategies and identifies the right type of buyers.
Explains Mazer, “Having concluded dozens of sales for owners seeking a successful exit and having played an advisory role in many acquisitions, it’s clear to me that having a unique selling proposition is critical to getting a good deal done. With the increasing focus on both the importance and risks involved with human capital, only being accelerated by the pandemic, we believe there’s a unique opportunity to help sellers who have focused on their people tell that story in the best possible way to buyers that understand the value based on tangible financial and performance metrics.”
For More Information
Master the Principles of Stakeholder Capitalism And Implementation Through Enterprise Engagement
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Stakeholder Capitalism Available Nowhere Else
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
Join the EEA to begin your certification process or see our other resources below.
THE ONLY BOOKS ON STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM IMPLEMENTATION
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
OTHER RESOURCES TO ACTUALIZE STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Enterprise Engagement Resources: EEXAdvisors.com provides the only curated online marketplace to access hundreds of solution providers in all areas of human capital management and enterprise engagement throughout the world.
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.