The key findings of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance webinar on Human Capital Management, Metrics and ROI of Engagement held May 19, 2020: Most attendees agree that Covid-19 will put an even greater focus on people and that very few organizations have a strategic and systematic approach to stakeholder engagement. Trust will be a critical factor as we come out of the crisis.
This one-hour webinar on Human Capital Management, Metrics, and ROI of Engagement addresses a practical approach to the implementation and measurement of Stakeholder Capitalism principles: a strategic focus on achieving shareholder returns by addressing the needs and interests of all stakeholders. Nearly every respondent to two polls during the program agreed that people will become a No. 1 organizational priority because of the pandemic and that most companies currently lack a strategic and systematic approach. Click here
to listen to and view the full session.
The webinar defines Stakeholder Capitalism, the economics, the new human capital mandate, the benefits of a human capital management plan and scorecard, the application of ISO 30414 human capital management standards, and the use of the Master Measurement Model and ROI of Engagement processes. Presented by Bruce Bolger, Founder of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org
, with Gary Rhoads
, CEO of Xvoyant
, a sales engagement technology company and Professor Emeritus at the Marriott Graduate School of Business at Brigham Young University, and Todd Hanson
, President of Catalyst Performance Group
, a business operating system and ROI of engagement advisory firm, the webinar provides a practical roadmap for the implementation of Stakeholder Capitalism
principles by demystifying the application of human capital analytics and ROI-based engagement processes.
The No. 1 metric to track coming out of the pandemic The trust of your key stakeholders, advises Rhoads.
The webinar outlines how organizations can use ISO 30414 and other metrics to make better decisions and shares practical return-on-investment-based processes for designing and measuring almost any type of internal or external engagement effort.
Here are two additional 15-minute podcasts on the subjects produced by HR Gazette
1. Chat With Bruce Bolger, Enterprise Engagement Alliance Founder, on Human Capital Standards and Corporate Social Responsibility. Click here.
2. Chat With Zahid Mubarik on ISO HR Standards in a Post-Pandemic World. Click here.
For More Information
Bruce Bolger, EEA Founder
914-591-7600, ext. 230
Master the Principles of Stakeholder Capitalism And Implementation Through Enterprise Engagement
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Stakeholder Capitalism Available Nowhere Else
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
Join the EEA to begin your certification process or see our other resources below.
THE ONLY BOOKS ON STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM IMPLEMENTATION
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
OTHER RESOURCES TO ACTUALIZE STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Enterprise Engagement Resources: EEXAdvisors.com provides the only curated online marketplace to access hundreds of solution providers in all areas of human capital management and enterprise engagement throughout the world.
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.