The Stakeholder Capitalism insignia and pledge expresses an organizational, professional, or individual commitment to the principles of Stakeholder Capitalism. It’s a simple way to tell your stakeholders or community of your commitment to enhancing returns for investors by creating value for all customers, employees, supply chain and distribution partners, communities, and the environment.
The Stakeholder Capitalism movement and the Enterprise Engagement Alliance are rigorously nonpartisan and nonsectarian. All well-meaning people and organizations in all nations are welcome to the movement, and there is no need to join anything.
Any well-meaning person can simply copy and paste the citizen logo on to their social media pages. Professionals and organizations can click here to learn about the use of the logos for professionals or organizations, which includes training and certification in the economics, principles, and tactical implementation of Stakeholder Capitalism.
The Stakeholder Capitalism insignia is not a commitment to perfection or a guarantee that no stakeholders ever will be hurt by the actions of an organization or professional dedicated to these principles. The insignia stands for organizations, professionals, or citizens who support a capitalism that enhances returns for investors by creating wealth for all stakeholders rather than by extracting it from them.
Citizens express their support for Stakeholder Capitalism when deciding which companies to buy from, invest in, work for, do business with, or welcome to their communities. There is never any need to contribute money to any cause.
There are three EEA Stakeholder Capitalism insignias that can be placed on web sites, social media pages, business cards or other marketing materials. There is no obligation on the part of Enterprise Engagement Alliance members to use the insignia.
1. A Stakeholder Capitalism Citizen: Free to all. Simply copy and paste and place on your social media or web site.
2. A Stakeholder Capitalism Professional: EEA Professional members only (Paid.)
3. A Stakeholder Capitalism Organization: EEA Corporate members only (Paid)
Paid members can access the embed code for the insignia by clicking here.
By placing this seal on one’s web site or social media page, the organization, professional or citizen is expressing a commitment to advancing the principles of Stakeholder Capitalism to enhance returns for all stakeholders and to create a better society.
Question--please contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org; 914-591-7600, ext. 230.
Master the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), A.k.a. Stakeholder Capitalism
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org is the world’s first and only organization that focuses on outreach, certification and training, and advisory services to help organizations achieve their goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders. This includes customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities, or anyone connected to an organization’s success.
Training and Thought Leadership
- Founded in 2008, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides outreach, learning and certification in Enterprise Engagement, an implementation process for the “S” or Social of Stakeholder Capitalism and Human Capital Management and measurement of engagement across the organization.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a training and certification program for business leaders, practitioners, and solution providers, as well as executive briefings and human capital gap analyses for senior leaders.
- The EEA produces an education program for CFOs for the CFO.University training program on Human Capital Management.
- Join the EEA to become a leader in the implementation of the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism.
Engagement Digital Media and Marketplaces
- The ESM information portal and The Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network solution provider marketplace cover all aspects of stakeholder engagement, and the EEA information library lists dozens of resources.
- The RRN information portal and Brand Media Coalition marketplace address the use of brands for gifting, incentives, recognition, and promotions. The BMC information library provides information and research resources.
The EEA Human Capital Management and ROI of Engagement YouTube channel features a growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with leading experts in all areas of engagement and total rewards.
- Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A quick guide for CEOs.
- Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide. A comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students.
Enterprise Engagement Advisory Services
The Engagement Agency helps:
- Organizations of all types develop strategic Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement processes and human capital management and reporting strategies; conduct human capital gap analyses; design and implement strategic human capital management and reporting plans that address DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion), and assist with managed outsourcing of engagement products and services.
- Human resources, sales and marketing solution providers profit from the emerging discipline of human capital management and ROI of engagement through training and marketing services.
- Investors make sense of human capital reporting by public companies.
- Buyers and sellers of companies in the engagement space or business owners or buyers who seek to account for human capital in their mergers and acquistions.
For more information: Contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org or call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.