An early innovator in linking customer data with employee engagement has purchased ReviewTrackers to provide marketers more information on what organization’s customers like or don’t like about. This acquisition points to the continued integration of customer and employee engagement strategies.
InMoment, the leading provider of what it calls Experience Improvement (XI)™ solutions, has completed the acquisition of ReviewTrackers, a customer review management software company that helps over 175,000 business locations to better understand and manage their customer reviews across over 100 sites. According to the announcement, “the companies will join forces to accelerate the delivery of an integrated solution focused on analyzing, amplifying, and maximizing customer feedback insight and action to accelerate acquisition and improve customer retention while driving more authentic connections with customers.”
Says Andrew Joiner, CEO at InMoment. “The acquisition of ReviewTrackers makes InMoment the first experience company to extend customer insights, analytics, and action across the full customer lifecycle–acknowledging that customer reviews often set the stage for customer experience. Combining ReviewTrackers award-winning customer review management with our award-winning XI Platform will give companies the unique ability to expand beyond surveys to include social ratings and reviews, access a larger share of customer voice, manage online reputation, and improve experiences at an unparalleled scale. We are pleased to have Chris Campbell and the ReviewTrackers team join InMoment,”
“Review and reputation management are central components of a broader customer experience ecosystem. At ReviewTrackers, we fundamentally believe that the success of your brand depends on the voice of your customer,” says Campbell, “By joining InMoment, we have a remarkable opportunity to broaden the scope of our individual solutions and strengths to provide an integrated system that will help our clients better acquire and retain their customers.”
The management team believes that “online reviews are a great source of unsolicited customer feedback, and often offer perspective from a different segment of the customer base than surveys or other feedback channels. The combination of different sources for voice-of-customer provides a more holistic, integrated view of the customer experience, and therefore a more accurate representation of the broader customer experience.” The company says it leverages InMoment AI, “an intelligence layer of the XI platform that utilizes natural language processing (NLP), natural language understanding (NLU) and machine learning (ML) to facilitate and automate action” to bring this unstructured data to life.”
ReviewTrackers employees, including its founder and CEO Chris Campbell, will continue in their roles.
For More Information
Kristi Knight, InMoment
Click here to get ESM news delivered each week.
Master the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), A.k.a. Stakeholder Capitalism
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org is the world’s first and only organization that focuses on outreach, certification and training, and advisory services to help organizations achieve their goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders. This includes customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities, or anyone connected to an organization’s success.
Training and Thought Leadership
- Founded in 2008, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides outreach, learning and certification in Enterprise Engagement, an implementation process for the “S” or Social of Stakeholder Capitalism and Human Capital Management and measurement of engagement across the organization.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a training and certification program for business leaders, practitioners, and solution providers, as well as executive briefings and human capital gap analyses for senior leaders.
- The EEA produces an education program for CFOs for the CFO.University training program on Human Capital Management.
- Join the EEA to become a leader in the implementation of the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism.
Engagement Digital Media and Marketplaces
- The ESM information portal and The Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network solution provider marketplace cover all aspects of stakeholder engagement, and the EEA information library lists dozens of resources.
- The RRN information portal and Brand Media Coalition marketplace address the use of brands for gifting, incentives, recognition, and promotions. The BMC information library provides information and research resources.
The EEA Human Capital Management and ROI of Engagement YouTube channel features a growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with leading experts in all areas of engagement and total rewards.
- Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A quick guide for CEOs.
- Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide. A comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students.
Enterprise Engagement Advisory Services
The Engagement Agency helps:
- Organizations of all types develop strategic Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement processes and human capital management and reporting strategies; conduct human capital gap analyses; design and implement strategic human capital management and reporting plans that address DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion), and assist with managed outsourcing of engagement products and services.
- Human resources, sales and marketing solution providers profit from the emerging discipline of human capital management and ROI of engagement through training and marketing services.
- Investors make sense of human capital reporting by public companies.
- Buyers and sellers of companies in the engagement space or business owners or buyers who seek to account for human capital in their mergers and acquistions.
For more information: Contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org or call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.