April 6 EEA Webinar: Why Human Capital Reporting Is a Marketing Issue
This one-hour Enterprise Engagement Alliance webinar with marketing and human capital experts will explain the benefits of publishing human capital reports to engage customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities, as well as provide an overview of the implementation process. Attend the live session to get your questions answered. Otherwise, the program will be available on demand via the Enterprise Engagement Alliance’s YouTube Channel.
Mention the term “human capital reporting” in many business settings and eyes either glaze over or people change the subject: who needs any more audits or compliance mandates? In fact, the panelists will show, when properly understood, human capital management and reporting can be as effective as the best advertising campaign, “Great Places to Work” designation, or JD Powers award by demonstrating to stakeholders in a specific way how your organization sets out to address their interests and keep its promises.
This one-hour program discusses the financial and marketing of human capital reporting; why marketing should be promoting and even funding human capital management and reporting, and what’s involved with implementation. Click here to register.
Part I. The Role of Marketing
Allan Steinmetz, Founder of Inward Strategic Consulting, a pioneer in internal branding, and Ralf Specht, co-founder of the global ad agency Spark44 and author of the recently published Amazon best-seller“ Building Corporate Soul,” will kick off the show to discuss why publishing human capital reports not only can carry a high return on investment but why they will probably become required by investors, customers, employees, and other stakeholders within a few years or less. They will discuss why marketing needs to be involved not only with making promises but keeping them.
Part II. The How
Three experts in human capital management and reporting will share a practical approach to creating a human capital management and reporting strategy. Dr. Solange Charas, Founder and CEO, HCMoneyball, a human capital advisory firm; adjunct professor on human capital at three universities and co-author of Humanizing Human Capital: Invest in Your People for Optimal Business Results, will discuss the fundamentals of human capital metrics relevant to organizational performance. Dr. Heiko Mauterer, Board Member, 4C GROUP AG - Management Consultancy, a company that conducts ISO 30414 human capital reporting implementation and audits, will discuss the ISO 30414 reporting and auditing process. Svetlana Goryushkina, Chief Human Resources Officer for JetRuby, an application development company with employees throughout Eastern Europe, will explain why and how her organization developed a formal, independently verified ISO 30414 human capital report.
Click here to register for the live webinar on April 6 at 1 pm.
Click here to get ESM news delivered each week.
Click here to get ESM news delivered each week.
Master the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), A.k.a. Stakeholder Capitalism
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org is the world’s first and only organization that focuses on outreach, certification and training, and advisory services to help organizations achieve their goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders. This includes customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities, or anyone connected to an organization’s success.
Training and Thought Leadership
- Founded in 2008, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides outreach, learning and certification in Enterprise Engagement, an implementation process for the “S” or Social of Stakeholder Capitalism and Human Capital Management and measurement of engagement across the organization.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a training and certification program for business leaders, practitioners, and solution providers, as well as executive briefings and human capital gap analyses for senior leaders.
- The EEA produces an education program for CFOs for the CFO.University training program on Human Capital Management.
- Join the EEA to become a leader in the implementation of the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism.
- The ESM information portal and The Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network solution provider marketplace cover all aspects of stakeholder engagement, and the EEA information library lists dozens of resources.
- The RRN information portal and Brand Media Coalition marketplace address the use of brands for gifting, incentives, recognition, and promotions. The BMC information library provides information and research resources.
The EEA Human Capital Management and ROI of Engagement YouTube channel features a growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with leading experts in all areas of engagement and total rewards.
- Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A quick guide for CEOs.
- Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide. A comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students.
Enterprise Engagement Advisory Services
The Engagement Agency helps:
- Organizations of all types develop strategic Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement processes and human capital management and reporting strategies; conduct human capital gap analyses; design and implement strategic human capital management and reporting plans that address DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion), and assist with managed outsourcing of engagement products and services.
- Human resources, sales and marketing solution providers profit from the emerging discipline of human capital management and ROI of engagement through training and marketing services.
- Investors make sense of human capital reporting by public companies.
- Buyers and sellers of companies in the engagement space or business owners or buyers who seek to account for human capital in their mergers and acquistions.
For more information: Contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org or call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.