An executive who provides advisory services in a broad area of human capital management services has received an ISO 30414 certification and will support the Enterprise Engagement Alliance’s advisory practices in the Middle East and the Philippines.
By virtue of his passing the required examination for ISO 30414 conducted by HR Metrics, a qualified educator and certifier in ISO 30414 standards, Juan Paolo Arao has been awarded an ISO 30414 certification from the International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org.
Launched and managed by some of the founders of the ISO 30414 standard, ICEE independently verifies and certifies the qualifications, examination results, and the certification companies used; provides a logo, content marketing support, and specific tools practitioners can use to provide value to clients and their organizations. These include processes for gap analyses, human capital reporting strategies and metrics; reporting, and analysis of human capital reports and management practices for investors and mergers and acquisitions firms, as well as auditing of reports.
Arao received his ISO 30414 training from and passed the examination at HR Metrics, a human capital analytics advisory and education firm in Pakistan founded by Zahid Mubarik, who helped create the ISO 30414 standard. HR Metrics is considered qualified by ICEE to provide education and testing for individuals on ISO standards based on the qualifications of Mubarik and his examination conducted by Dr. Ron McKinley, another practitioner on the ISO working group which developed and publishes the standard.
ICEE deliberately does not provide education on standards, but rather focuses on verifying the credibility of the exam provider and the minimum five years of management experience required to display an ICEE 30414 logo. ICEE’s primary focus is to provide practitioners with specific evaluation, strategic planning, and other tools that bring value to their customers or employers.
Juan Paolo Arao is a registered psychometrician (administrator of psychological assessment exams), certified coach, accredited competency assessor and leadership development and talent management expert. He has more than two decades of developing and implementing various talent and performance management strategies, competency assessments and framework development, leadership coaching and succession planning in different multi-national companies in the Middle East. He was part of Abu Dubai National Oil Company (ADNOC) group’s initial sub-Project Management Office committee that standardized the employee performance management of all group companies positively affecting more than 50,000 employees.
Arao’s experience in human capital and talent management includes the education field, a maritime training center, manufacturing, engineering, marine offshore services, financial and money exchange, oil and gas and petrochemical. He has been recognized at multiple companies as a performance management champion who provides expert and consultative advice to senior management and line managers on all matters pertaining to employee performance management.
Arao considers himself a disruptive thinker, passionate in leading an evidence-based leadership potential identification as part of talent management strategy. He published a correlational research paper entitled “The Correlation of High Employee Performance and Leadership Potential Ratings: Case in Petrochemical Industry, United Arab Emirates.”
Dedicating to being a servant leader, Arao is active in building communities particularly on matters related to learning and skills development and has founded various non-profit and professional organizations. These include the Psychological Association of the Philippines UAE Chapter and Filipino Learning Organization. He was recognized as one of the 300 most influential Filipinos in the Gulf by Illustrado Magazine, Educator of the Year-Finalist by The Filipino Times, Dubai, UAE; Exemplary Filipino HR Professional Award by Society of Human Resource Professionals and Associates, UAE, and HR Professional of the Year by the Stevie Awards, New York, USA.
Arao has a Masters Degree in Business Administration, Bachelor of Science in Psychology and currently is completing his PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology at the Polytechnic University of the Philippines. He earned his SHRM-CP and SPHRi certification in 2015. Juan has provided human resources management consulting to different companies in Philippines and the Middle East for over five years.
For More Information
Talent and Performance Management Consultant
Lead Auditor/Consultant – Human Capital ISO Standards
Master the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), A.k.a. Stakeholder Capitalism
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org is the world’s first and only organization that focuses on outreach, certification and training, and advisory services to help organizations achieve their goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders. This includes customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities, or anyone connected to an organization’s success.
Training and Thought Leadership
- Founded in 2008, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides outreach, learning and certification in Enterprise Engagement, an implementation process for the “S” or Social of Stakeholder Capitalism and Human Capital Management and measurement of engagement across the organization.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a training and certification program for business leaders, practitioners, and solution providers, as well as executive briefings and human capital gap analyses for senior leaders.
- The EEA produces an education program for CFOs for the CFO.University training program on Human Capital Management.
- Join the EEA to become a leader in the implementation of the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism.
- The ESM information portal and The Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network solution provider marketplace cover all aspects of stakeholder engagement, and the EEA information library lists dozens of resources.
- The RRN information portal and Brand Media Coalition marketplace address the use of brands for gifting, incentives, recognition, and promotions. The BMC information library provides information and research resources.
The EEA Human Capital Management and ROI of Engagement YouTube channel features a growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with leading experts in all areas of engagement and total rewards.
- Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A quick guide for CEOs.
- Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide. A comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students.
Enterprise Engagement Advisory Services
The Engagement Agency helps:
- Organizations of all types develop strategic Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement processes and human capital management and reporting strategies; conduct human capital gap analyses; design and implement strategic human capital management and reporting plans that address DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion), and assist with managed outsourcing of engagement products and services.
- Human resources, sales and marketing solution providers profit from the emerging discipline of human capital management and ROI of engagement through training and marketing services.
- Investors make sense of human capital reporting by public companies.
- Buyers and sellers of companies in the engagement space or business owners or buyers who seek to account for human capital in their mergers and acquistions.
For more information: Contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org or call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.