Traditionally, most incentive and recognition companies have never sold benefits services and vice versa, even though employee engagement and benefits often fall into the same department. This 30 minute webinar with experts in benefits, incentive, and recognition companies will talk about the opportunities to bring these services together to provide Total Rewards 2.0 solutions. Get your questions answered by registering to attend the live event Wed. August 18, at 1 pm ET.
Total Rewards 2.0 is about making a strategic link between benefits and compensation strategy to the organization’s purpose, values, and goals, under the direct oversight of the Chief Executive Officer. See: ESM: Total Rewards 2.0: It’s Time to Update the Model. This Enterprise Engagement Alliance Human Capital and Enterprise Engagement show on Wed. Aug. 18, will discuss:
• Why it makes sense for benefits and rewards and recognition solution providers to see each other’s services.
• What types of benefits services are available.
• What types of engagement technologies and related services are used by the same decision-makers.
• What are the business models for end-users and solution providers.
• How to get started.
Bob Randall, CEO, Transcend Engagement, an engagement company that offers a full suite of technologies and professional development services.
Jervis DiCicco, Founder, Prosperbridge, a benefits company that provides companies with a Personal Prosperity Assistant to check up with employees along with a complete program to help them address financial and other challenges.
Get your questions answered by registering to attend the live event Wed. August 18, at 1 pm.
Master the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), A.k.a. Stakeholder Capitalism
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org is the world’s first and only organization that focuses on outreach, certification and training, and advisory services to help organizations achieve their goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders. This includes customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities, or anyone connected to an organization’s success.
Training and Thought Leadership
- Founded in 2008, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides outreach, learning and certification in Enterprise Engagement, an implementation process for the “S” or Social of Stakeholder Capitalism and Human Capital Management and measurement of engagement across the organization.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a training and certification program for business leaders, practitioners, and solution providers, as well as executive briefings and human capital gap analyses for senior leaders.
- The EEA produces an education program for CFOs for the CFO.University training program on Human Capital Management.
- Join the EEA to become a leader in the implementation of the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism.
- The ESM information portal and The Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network solution provider marketplace cover all aspects of stakeholder engagement, and the EEA information library lists dozens of resources.
- The RRN information portal and Brand Media Coalition marketplace address the use of brands for gifting, incentives, recognition, and promotions. The BMC information library provides information and research resources.
The EEA Human Capital Management and ROI of Engagement YouTube channel features a growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with leading experts in all areas of engagement and total rewards.
- Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A quick guide for CEOs.
- Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide. A comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students.
Enterprise Engagement Advisory Services
The Engagement Agency helps:
- Organizations of all types develop strategic Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement processes and human capital management and reporting strategies; conduct human capital gap analyses; design and implement strategic human capital management and reporting plans that address DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion), and assist with managed outsourcing of engagement products and services.
- Human resources, sales and marketing solution providers profit from the emerging discipline of human capital management and ROI of engagement through training and marketing services.
- Investors make sense of human capital reporting by public companies.
- Buyers and sellers of companies in the engagement space or business owners or buyers who seek to account for human capital in their mergers and acquistions.
For more information: Contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org or call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.