An international software and application developer for leading US companies based in Russia and the Ukraine has joined the Engagement Agency at TheEEA.org. Its goal: to implement a formal Human Capital Management, Measurement, and Reporting strategy designed to achieve its organizational goals in a more sustainable way through people.
Many professionals think that the principles of Human Capital Management, Measurement, and ROI of Engagement affect only large companies. Not so, says Ivan Linko, Founder and CEO of JetRuby
, a software and application developer for mostly US clients with an office in San Francisco. Linko believes that a strategic and systematic approach to managing his company’s growth through people can provide a key edge in the highly competitive business of offshore web development for US and European companies.
According to Linko, “We were drawn to the Enterprise Engagement Alliance process by its use of a strategic and systematic approach based on ISO (International Organization for Standardization) standards, because ISO is well respected for the impact its standards have had on quality management and other business practices. We emphasize with our clients that this same approach applies to software and application development: success is assured if everyone has a clear vision of the product we’re creating and is inspired to find the best way to achieve or exceed the specifications, on time and on budget.”
Directed by the company’s Chief Human Resources Officer, Svetlana Goryushkina
, the ongoing effort involves:
• A strategic planning meeting with the company’s principals to reconfirm the company’s brand, purpose, culture, and goals.
• Establishment of clear human capital metrics, including employees and customers, tied to organizational financial and other goals based on the framework used by the Enterprise Engagement Alliance that combines ISO 10018 People Engagement and ISO 30414 Human Capital Reporting practices.
• A gap analysis of current practices against the Enterprise Engagement framework embodied in ISO 10018 People Engagement and ISO 30414 Human Capital Reporting standards to ensure that processes are efficiently aligned to achieve key goals and to address the needs and interests of key employee, customer, and other stakeholders.
• Implementation of a formal human capital operating plan with clear benchmarks that includes addressing any gaps and helping to find inside or external solutions, if necessary.
• Ongoing oversight to ensure implementation and measurement of the plan as well as the process for acting upon the analytics.
• Training for key JetRuby management on the principles of Human Capital Management, Measurement, and ROI of Engagement.
• Assistance with publishing external human capital reporting.
Says Chief Human Resources Officer, Svetlana Goryushkina, “I am excited to lead a human resources effort that can help JetRuby achieve its objectives, increase its performance through higher quality and productivity, and better stakeholder experiences, for our employees, customers, suppliers, and investors.”
For More Information on JetRuby
CEO, Founder, JetRuby
For Information on the Enterprise Engagement Alliance
CEO Founder, Enterprise Engagement Alliance
Tel. 914-591-7600, ext. 230
Master the Principles of Stakeholder Capitalism And Implementation Through Enterprise Engagement
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Stakeholder Capitalism Available Nowhere Else
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
Join the EEA to begin your certification process or see our other resources below.
THE ONLY BOOKS ON STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM IMPLEMENTATION
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
OTHER RESOURCES TO ACTUALIZE STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Enterprise Engagement Resources: EEXAdvisors.com provides the only curated online marketplace to access hundreds of solution providers in all areas of human capital management and enterprise engagement throughout the world.
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.