The HR world has talked about employee engagement for over 20 years and yet employee engagement and customer satisfaction scores have not improved, according to surveys by Gallup and the American Customer Satisfaction Association. This 30-minute Zoom show focuses on how employee engagement practices can be designed to provide a clear ROI and contribute to an overall human capital management strategy.
for the EEA Employee Engagement Zoom show on Thursday at 1 pm ET US.
There is big news in people management space. The Securities & Exchange Commission now requires US public companies to disclose the human capital practices and metrics, including how they recruit, develop, and retain employees and measure those activities. with year-to-year comparable metrics. Shortly after, the World Economic Forum issued standards for the disclosure of Stakeholder Capitalism metrics that include detailed disclosures on human capital measures, including retention, safety, wellness, training, and more.
Will these new disclosure requirements increase pressure on organizations to demonstrate the return on investment of their practices related to people management? This EEA Zoom show draws insights both from people at the front lines of the engagement business as well as a co-author of the Incentive Marketing Association’s Certified Practitioner of Incentive Management education platform to discuss these questions:
• To what extent do organizations have a strategic and measurable approach to engaging people?
• How prevalent are clear human capital dashboards against which practices are managed, or ones which are linked to earnings?
• To engage people, is it critical to have a clear organizational purpose?
• If so, what percentage of organizations articulate the purpose and culture?
• How many companies link their employee recognition and incentive plans to clear ROI measures?
• Can employee engagement efforts be linked to performance goals? If so, how?
• What are the most essential elements to the design of any type of employee engagement effort?
• How will the SEC and WEF disclosure standards affect engagement efforts, if at all?
Solange Charas, Founder HCMoneyball, a SaaS based human capital analytics and benchmarking platform, who has held multiple executive HR positions; Al Cini, CEO Founder, BCAT Brand Alignment, a brand and culture alignment firm; Peter Goldberger, Senior Partner, Incentive Team, a long-standing incentive firm, and Barb Hendrickson, President of Visible Communications and editor of the Certified Profession of Incentive Management program of the Incentive Marketing Association.
Master the Principles of Stakeholder Capitalism And Implementation Through Enterprise Engagement
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Stakeholder Capitalism Available Nowhere Else
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
Join the EEA to begin your certification process or see our other resources below.
THE ONLY BOOKS ON STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM IMPLEMENTATION
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
OTHER RESOURCES TO ACTUALIZE STAKEHOLDER CAPITALISM
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Enterprise Engagement Resources: EEXAdvisors.com provides the only curated online marketplace to access hundreds of solution providers in all areas of human capital management and enterprise engagement throughout the world.
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.