This 1-day, Industry-led conference and networking event is scheduled for December, 1 2015, at One America Square in Central London. The Engaging Employees Conference will feature:
- 22 Brand Speakers
- 13 in-depth Sessions focused around your hottest Employee Engagement topics
- 2 interactive Panel Discussions: Innovative Tools & Channels and Measurement Q&A
- a ‘Meet The Speakers’ area
- facilitated Networking Hosts & a Networking App
- open Q&A
With senior employee engagement, HR and internal communications professionals from the UK and Europe’s biggest corporates attending, this event presents a fantastic opportunity for your organization to speak and exhibit. Book before 30th July and save £1,000 and join a speaker lineup that includes:
- Peter Hawes, Vice President - Colleague Engagement Lead, UK & Europe, Barclays
- James Dalton, Group Head of Employee Engagement & Health, FirstGroup plc
- Felicity Gasparro, Head of Democratic Engagement, Waitrose Ltd.
- Viktoria Tegard, Head of Internal Communications, Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd.
- Jeff Bakes, Director Rewards & HR Processes & Systems, Mondelēz International
- Sophie Brooks, Senior Employee Engagement Manager, Marks & Spencer
- Iggy Barron, Internal Communications & Employee Engagement Partner, ASOS.com
- Drew McMillan, Head of Internal Communications & Engagement, Virgin Trains
- Ella Myles, Head of Colleague Communications & Engagement, Celesio UK
PLUS! 2 Separately-Bookable, Post-Conference, Half-Day Workshops on December 2nd:
- Engaging Through Change: Maintaining Employee Engagement Before, During & After Periods of Organizational Change, Disruption & Uncertainty
- Developing Managers & Leaders: Developing & Training High-Caliber, Solution-Focused Managers & Leaders Who Listen & Communicate Key Messages Which Drive Staff Engagement & Performance
If you would like to get involved in this one-day, senior-level event, please call Matthew Johnson at +44 (0) 203-479-2299. You can also download the Exhibition & Partnership Brochure for more information, or go to www.engagingemployeesconference.com.