David Simmonds, U.K. HR Analytics Expert, Earns First ISO 30414 Human Capital Disclosure Certification
, Chairman, HR Analytics Ltd.
, is the first individual to receive a professional certification for ISO 30414 Human Capital Internal and External Reporting, announced Dr. Ron B. McKinley and Lee S. Webster, co-founders of the International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org, the only organization offering this certification.
Dr. McKinley, along with Lee S. Webster, Co-Founder of ICEE, were the organizers of the first ISO working group on human capital management and helped shepherd through almost every human capital standard either issued or under development at ISO. They recently announced that Patricia Eng
, former U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Senior Knowledge Management Advisor, received the first ISO 30401 Knowledge Management certification.
Link to the new article
According to Dr. McKinley, “Simmonds demonstrated that he possesses the necessary knowledge, experience, skills, abilities, attributes, education, and training that qualifies him to certify both individuals and organizations regarding their conformance to ISO Standard 30414 – Guidelines for internal and external human capital reporting. Lee and I believe this certification has particular value in Europe, where organizations will be under increasing pressure to disclose their investment in human capital and where ISO standards carry particular weight. David (Simmonds) has exceptional credentials and experience for this certification.” (Note that the US Securities and Exchange Commission has recently proposed new SK dislcosure requirements that would also require information on human capital practices.) The ISO 30414 standards prescribe a framework for the internal and external reporting of human capital. See ESM: First ISO Human Capital Standards Now Available
In 2015, Simmonds founded HR Analytics to help organizations make better decisions through effective human capital and related data analysis. Before that, he was a principal/senior lecturer for the universities of West London, Westminster, and Chichester, during which time he had consulting, training and development, senior advisory, and executive coaching assignments with organizations such as Barclays Bank, Bank of Malaysia, Bloomberg, British Airway British Telecom, GlaxoSmithKline, Heinz Foods, Royal Mail, Starwood Hotels, and Triton Investment Advisers, among many others.
Simmonds is a Chartered Fellow, the highest membership category of the U.K.’s CPID (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development), and holds certifications from the CPID, the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management; the Institute of Training and Occupational Learning, and the Higher Education Academy.
The International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org was founded by Dr. McKinley and Webster to create the first ISO certification program for the ISO human capital standards
their leadership helped create. These include:
• ISO 10667, assessment services delivery
• ISO 30401 knowledge management
• ISO 30409 workforce planning, and
• ISO 30414 guidelines for internal and external capital reporting.
ICEE offers the only certification in ISO 10018 Quality People Management standards.
For More Information
Enterprise Engagement Alliance
Master the Principles of Enterprise Engagement to Achieve Organizational Goals and Enhance Your Career
Profit from a new strategic and systematic approach to engagement to enhance your organization’s brand equity; increase sales, productivity, quality, innovation, and safety, and reduce risks.
Get trained to become a Chief Engagement Officer for your organization.
Achieve ISO 10018 Quality People Management Certification to demonstrate your organization’s strategic commitment to people to your customers, employees, distribution partners, vendors, communities, investors, and regulators.
Learn how to create Sustainability or Integrated Reports for Your Organization or Clients.
Get up-to-speed on ISO human resources standards and guidelines to enhance HR performance.
Live Education: Enterprise Engagement in Action. Take advantage of scheduled monthly live webinar preparation courses for the Certified Engagement Practitioner designation consisting of three one-hour classes and of quarterly Advanced Engagement Practitioner courses consisting of three one-hour webinar classes. The AEP course is for individuals or teams seeking preparation ISO 10018 professional certification status. ICEE periodically runs regional one-day workshops on ISO 10018 Quality People Management principles and certification.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. 2019 Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
• 10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise
• Engagement and ISO standards on Coggno.com.
• 5-minute Audiopedia summary of the Enterprise Engagement field.
• The International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org, offering: ISO 10018 certification for employers, solution providers, and Enterprise Engagement technology platforms; Human Resources and Human Capital audits for organizations seeking to benchmark their practices and related Advisory services for the hospitality field.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.
[return to top]