How to Get Buy-In For Group Benefits Plans w/ Roger Thorpe, Thorpe Benefits
In this special episode, we preview the online 2021 Benefits and Wellness Superhero Symposium produced by Thorpe Benefits and The HR Gazette happening April 7th and 8th.
The symposium is designed to develop the skills HR needs to get proper leadership buy-in on group benefits plans. Over two days attendees will hear from guest experts in panels and join in with lively debate.
The agenda includes online presentations and lots of practical takeaways:
• Top Trends in Benefits and Wellness
• What Companies are Doing to Manage the Area of Mental Health
• Strategies for Better Communication of Benefits Plans to Employees
• A Proprietary Measurement Tool that Determines the Success of Benefits Programs
• How to Control and Understand your Group Benefits Plan Pricing