Bringing together the tools you need for success in all areas of engagement
Everybody’s talking about engagement. The Enterprise Engagement Alliance Conference and Expo is here to help you profit from it but providing the concrete case studies and tools you need to succeed from the people at the front lines. The program includes two key components
- The Conference: Case studies presented by corporate practitioners; practical how-to sessions on key engagement strategies and tactics presented by experienced solution providers moderated by practitioners; and open, interactive discussions on key issues, challenges and opportunities.
- The Enterprise Engagement Expo: Short presentations by leading providers of different types of engagement solutions demonstrating how all of the tools can work together held after the conference program so there is no conflict between learning, idea exchange, and hands-on discovery.
An Engagement World Partner
Engagement requires an understanding of the myriad leadership, assessment, training, communication, innovation, reward and recognition, and other skills involved with achieving the best results.
Engagement World is reaching out to dozens of associations in different areas of engagement in order to provide attendees with the opportunity to learn how to make traditional engagement tools get better results.
- Exhibit and Event Marketers Association (E2MA), leaders in face-to-face marketing.
- The Rewards and Recognition Expo, the world’s leading expo dedicatedly specifically to rewards and recognition brands, technology and services.
- And other associations and resources representing all areas of engagement to be announced shortly.
More info at www.eeaexpo.com